Congratulations to the 2019-2020 award recipients from McCormick Junior High School. Mr. Carter delivered awards to the surprised students over the last few days at their homes while they were enjoying summer break.
- Breella Rogers was recognized as the Most Outstanding Student.
- This year’s Student Council award was presented to Drew Eck.
- Lucy Watson was the recipient of the Harriett Leidheiser Award; this award was established in memory of Mrs. Leidheiser.
- The Daughters of the American Revolution Patriotism Medal for outstanding citizenship was presented to Mia Boldman.
- The Huron Lions Club G.O.O.D. Award for outstanding service, citizenship, and academic achievement was awarded to these students:
Seventh grade: Audrey Dudziak, Katherine Scherley, Emma Smith, Dillon Young